We offer two types of gift vouchers:
1. Monetary amount 2. For a certain treatment or package
It can be really hard to choose the perfect present for someone and you may feel more at ease just choosing an amount that you would like to spend and then the recipient can choose what they would like to purchase the vouchers on.
They can choose from any of the treatments featured in the Chapel Spa brochure, Kathy Moores Ayurvedic Treatments and Yoga Classes, Spa Packages and Passes, Use of the Gym, Beauty Products and Chapel Spa Membership.
Treatment or Package Gift Voucher
It can be more personal to select a certain treatment or package and for this to be displayed on the gift voucher.
You may be lucky enough to have been given some hints from the recipient, however, if you need some advice prior to choosing, please do not hesitate to call us on 01242 518075 where we can help you select the perfect present.
To give you some peace of mind, if the recipient after receiving the gift, would like to change the treatment or package to something else, they can simply swap it to something of the same value.
Purchasing a Gift Voucher
There are several ways of purchasing vouchers:
1. Internet 2. Phone 3. Picking it up in person
Simply click here and you will be guided to our Shop Page. You can then choose the Monetary Gift Voucher option or select a certain Treatment or Package within the categories shown.
Once you have chosen your gifts, go to your basket and follow the instructions to the SagePay screen where payment can be made.
If you are not comfortable ordering from our website, call us on 01242 518075 and we can take your order and advise you over the phone.
Please note that we can only do this with gift vouchers. Any product purchases need to be ordered through the website or collected from Chapel Spa.
Picking It Up In Person
If you are local, you are more than welcome to come and pick it up from us. If you know you will be in a hurry, please call us on 01242 518075 to order the voucher and for us to take payment, you can then simply dash in and collect it!
Delivering the Voucher
All of our Gift Vouchers are presented in a Gift Voucher Sleeve as standard and is enclosed with a Chapel Spa Brochure.
These vouchers will be sent first class via Royal Mail the same day that we receive the order as long as it is before 3pm. If it is after 3pm, it will definately be sent the next working day.
You can purchase a gift box which is a good quality cream box with a gold Chapel Spa logo featured on the top. We will enclose the Gift Voucher with a brochure within the box which secures elegantly with a ribbon.
Any gift boxed gift vouchers will be sent recorded delivery, first class via Royal Mail and will be sent out the same day if ordered by 12pm. If after this time, we will ensure it is sent the next working day.
A Gift Box is £4 and can be selected upon time of checkout.
Sending The Gift Voucher Directly To The Recipient
If you are short of time or just as a preference, we can send the gift voucher straight to the recipient.
Whether you order it through the website or phone, you will have te option to detail the person’s name and a message to ensure they know who its from when it is received.
Please note: If you would like to have the gift voucher gift-wrapped, we will send it Recorded / Special Delivery which will mean there will need to be someone present to sign for it.
For people who just prefer less paper or for customers with an extremely tight deadline, we can send the gift voucher to yourself or the recipient via email.
They can then simply print it off when they would like to redeem it.
Of course, as we are not posting it, there is no postage charge either.
To order an E-Gift Voucher, please call us on 01242 518075
Just A Few Things…
- All of our Full Price Gift Vouchers are valid for a year. If you purchase a special offer gift voucher, the expiry date may be shorter and will clearly be displayed on the offer before purchase and also on the gift voucher itself.
- All Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
- To use your voucher, you will be asked for the voucher number upon time of booking. This is present on the bottom right hand corner. To redeem the voucher, you must bring it with you when you arrive for your booking. A voucher is a form of payment and your booking cannot be carried out without it.
- Unfortuneately gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and expired gift vouchers are strictly not accepted.
- When paying with a gift voucher, our cancellation policy still applies.
- As the gift vouchers are valid for a year, sometimes a treatment or package may become discontinued. If you do have ownership of a discontinued treatment voucher, it will become a monetary value voucher for the amount you paid for it.
- All bookings are subject to medical status. If for any reason the treatment or package voucher cannot be used due to a contra-indication, then the voucher will become a monetary value voucher so another treatment, product or activity can be chosen.