Chapel Spa Terms and Conditions By shopping with us you are agreeing to the terms below which apply to any purchase made on our website. These Terms and Conditions were most recently updated on 10 July 2015 and apply to sales to the general public. If you are a business, different terms and conditions will apply. If it appears to us that you are a business we will contact you to set up a business account and our business account terms and conditions will then apply. Gift Voucher Purchases
- All of our Full Price Gift Vouchers are valid for a year. If you purchase a special offer gift voucher, the expiry date may be shorter and will clearly be displayed on the offer before purchase and also on the gift voucher itself.
- All Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
- To use your voucher, you will be asked for the voucher number upon time of booking. This is present on the bottom right hand corner. To redeem the voucher, you must bring it with you when you arrive for your booking. A voucher is a form of payment and your booking cannot be carried out without it.
- Unfortunately gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and expired gift vouchers are strictly not accepted.
- It cannot be redeemed for any services provided by a third party. When paying with a gift voucher, our cancellation policy still applies.
- As the gift vouchers are valid for a year, sometimes a treatment or package may become discontinued. If you do have ownership of a discontinued treatment voucher, it will become a monetary value voucher for the amount you paid for it. If prices change, we honour the voucher as its monetary value.
- All bookings are subject to medical status. If for any reason the treatment or package voucher cannot be used due to a contra-indication, then the voucher will become a monetary value voucher so another treatment, product or activity can be chosen.
Delivering the Voucher All of our Gift Vouchers are presented in a Gift Voucher Sleeve as standard and is enclosed with a Chapel Spa Brochure. These vouchers will be sent first class via Royal Mail the same day that we receive the order as long as it is before 3pm. If it is after 3pm, it will definitely be sent the next working day. You can purchase a gift box which is a good quality cream box with a gold Chapel Spa logo featured on the top. We will enclose the Gift Voucher with a brochure within the box which secures elegantly with a ribbon. Any gift boxed gift vouchers will be sent recorded delivery via Royal Mail and will be sent out the same day if ordered by 12pm. If after this time, we will ensure it is sent the next working day. A Gift Box is £4.60 and can be selected upon time of checkout. Sending the gift voucher directly to the recipient. If you are short of time or just as a preference, we can send the gift voucher straight to the recipient. Whether you order it through the website or phone, you will have the option to detail the person’s name and a message to ensure they know who it’s from when it is received. Please note: If you would like to have the gift voucher gift-wrapped, we will send it Recorded / Special Delivery which will mean there will need to be someone present to sign for it. Delivery and return policy for all items except gift vouchers Delivery Information For all orders which are placed before 12pm Mon – Fri, we will endeavour to dispatch the same day. For all orders that are placed after this time or on non- working days we will endeavour to dispatch on the next working day. Delivery of UK orders is normally within five working days of dispatch Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Redelivery of returned orders will incur an additional shipping payment.
- All delivery charges are subject to change.
- We use Royal Mail Special / Recorded Delivery for gift wrapped vouchers, all beauty products and any other items ordered through our website.
- We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Signatures are required upon all deliveries being sent recorded or special post. Please ensure your delivery address is ready to accept deliveries. If you are not able to sign for the delivery yourself, please ensure you know the person who is signing on your behalf.
- All orders are accepted subject to availability of products.
- Prices will be those ruling at the order date.
- Please note, Chapel Spa only deliver to the UK. If you are outside of the UK, but wish to order from us, please call us on +44(0)1242 518075
We offer for selected business partners 10% discount for the use of the Spa, and on treatments of a minimum value of £40. This excludes discounted packages and offers. Monday-Thursday only and subject to availability.
Chapel Spa Discount Cards
This applies for use of the Spa, and on treatments of a minimum value of £40, one card per visit, This excludes discounted packages and offers. Monday-Thursday only and subject to availability.
Returns We do hope that you will be delighted with your products, However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and you would like to return an item please call us on 01242 518075 within 7 days of receipt of the items. We will then ask you to return the product(s) to us unopened and in its original condition within 14 working days of delivery. We offer a free consultation service which will ensure you are using the correct products for your skin type, therefore any products which are returned open we will be unable to refund. If you are not sure about any of the products, please seek our advice before ordering or opening. Defects, incomplete orders, or incorrect delivery If you are returning the goods owing to defects, incomplete or incorrect delivery, (in result of an error by Chapel Spa Ltd), we will refund you both the price you paid for your goods (inclusive of the initial delivery charge) and the recorded delivery costs for the return postage from the original delivery point and back to us. Please enclose a valid till receipt indicating the return postage costs. Returning a product due to other reasons If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, incomplete orders or incorrect delivery (in result of an error by Chapel Spa Ltd), you will be required to pay for the return of the item to us. Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit. Please enclose with your products a letter stating your name, address, order ID number and reason for refund / exchange. Refunding you the money We aim to handle your returns within seven working days of receiving the goods. We will refund the price paid by you for the goods (including the initial delivery charge) within thirty (30) days of being informed of your request for a refund. Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used. Your statutory rights remain unaffected. Cancellation We require 48 hours-notice for cancellations to avoid full charge for your booking. For group booking (more than 3 people) for the whole/any part of the group, require 7 days notice. So please give us a call before this time if you need to cancel or re-arrange this booking to prevent your payment being lost. Consultation Some treatments may not be suitable for certain medical conditions or if you are pregnant. To ensure that all our guests are offered the right care and treatments we will ask you to fill out a consultation form.