Chapel Spa Terms and Conditions
- By using our services you are agreeing to the terms below which apply to any purchase. These Terms and Conditions apply to sales to the general public.
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 7pm
- Friday 9am – 8pm
- Saturday 9am – 6pm
- Sunday 10am – 6pm
- Bank holiday hours (usually 9am-6pm, but see updates on website)
Making a Booking
- Bookings can be made by phone, face to face, or email, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- We receive full pre-payment, which will be taken to secure the reservation.
- If you are paying by voucher then we will take the voucher numbers to secure the booking. The voucher/s must be presented for redemption at the time of appointment to avoid cash payment. If the value of the voucher/s is less than the value of the treatment(s) we reserve the right to ask for an additional balance to secure the booking.
- We endeavor to send email reminders out (usually two days before the appointment date) but we hold no responsibility for failure to attend an appointment if email messages are not sent or received.
- Certain treatments require a patch test with us at least 24 hours before an appointment.
- We are insured for children and young people between the ages of 12 and 16 to receive some treatments. However, we reserve the right to refuse treatment for a minor if we feel the treatment is unsuitable, inappropriate and dangerous or not recommended/covered by a manufacturer/insurer. We accept no responsibility for treatments carried out where we have been mislead about a person’s age.
Attending Your Appointment
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to any treatment times booked to allow time to complete your consultation. Lateness for your appointment may shorten the length of your treatment(s).
- We reserve the right to alter, refuse or terminate a treatment, without refund, in the event of:
- · A client declaring a previously undisclosed medical condition that contraindicates their treatment/s.
- · A client engaging in inappropriate behaviour or making inappropriate requests of a therapist
- · A client abusing a member of staff physically, emotionally, verbally or in any other way
- · A client being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Certain treatments are contraindicated by some medical conditions. In some circumstance a client may waive their rights by signing a disclaimer stating that they are happy to continue with treatment despite being advised that there is a potential contraindication.
- It is a client’s responsibility to raise medical conditions with us at the time of booking so that we can confirm the requested treatment is not contraindicated.
- We are under no obligation to carry out a treatment that requires a patch test if one has not been carried out with us. In some circumstance a client may waive their rights by signing a disclaimer stating that they are happy to continue with treatment without a patch test.
- We take no responsibility for damage to individual’s belongings whilst on the premises.
- Your consultation form is a confidential document and its contents will not be disclosed to third parties unless otherwise stated or in the event of fraud, illegal behavior, etc.
- If your circumstances change (including name, address, contact details, medical conditions, etc) you must inform us. We take no responsibility for any errors or problems arising from a failure to advise us of a change.
- We reserve the right to ask clients to leave if they or those accompanying them behave in an inappropriate manner or disturb the treatments of others in the Spa. In the event that we ask a client to leave we will retain full payment for their treatment/s regardless of whether the treatment/s has been completed.
Age Restrictions for Children
- We offer children between the ages 12-16 years old, whilst accompanied by an adult the following treatments.
- Spa facilities (with the exception of the gym). Admission to the gym is for 18 years and over.
- Mini Manicures, mini pedicures and mini facials.
- 10-minute poolside treatments including mini scalp, foot and hand massages.
- We offer children between the ages 14-16 years old, whilst accompanied by an adult the 25 minutes ‘Ease’ back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Strictly no children under 12 years old are allowed in any area of Chapel Spa.
- All other treatments in our brochure are offered to adults only.
For Spa Use & Arabian Rasul
- What we provide and what to bring with you.
- Provided: A towel, a robe and slippers per person. Shower gel, shampoo & conditioner. Use of hairdryers & hair straighteners.
- Additional: Extra towels £1, extra robes £2.
- Bring with you: A bathing costume for your use, and your gym kit if you would like to work out.
Course of treatments (Buy 5 get 1 free)
- Booking is subject to availability.
- All treatments purchased as a course (5+ treatments) must be paid in full in advance before the first treatment.
- All courses are valid for 9 months of the date of purchase, any treatments left untaken within the 9 months will be forfeited.
- If you want to re-arrange your treatment/s, we have a strict 24h notice policy. Please give us a call before this time to prevent your treatment being lost.
- Your Course of treatments is for your personal use, it can be booked and used by the purchaser only, it cannot be used by any other person, unless a medical reason provided and agreed by Chapel Spa management.
- We only accept medical reasons for refund. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full brochure price of all treatments already taken and non-attendance, then the remaining balance will be refunded to you or put towards another booking.
Food & beverages
- We offer Afternoon tea which is provided by Well Walk Tea Room, and must be booked 48 hours prior your appointment.
- Food is subject to Chapel Spa and third party availability and prices may vary.
- Strictly no food or beverages are to be brought into Chapel Spa.
Chapel Spa Discount Cards
- This applies for use of the Spa, and treatments to a minimum value of £40, one card can be used per visit. This excludes discounted packages and offers. Monday-Thursday only and subject to availability.
Business Partners Discount
- We offer for selected business partners 10% discount for the use of the Spa, and on treatments of a minimum value of £40. This excludes any discounted packages and offers. Monday-Friday only and subject to availability. A form of ID must be provided ( NHS, University ID, etc)
- We offer for all students 10% discount for the use of the Spa, and on treatments of a minimum value of £30. This excludes any discounted packages and offers. 7 days a week and subject to availability. A student ID must be provided.
Cancellations and Rearrangements
- We have a strict 48 hours cancellation policy. Group booking (of more than 3 people) for the whole/any part of the group, require 7 days notice. So please give us a call before this time if you need to cancel or re-arrange your bookings to prevent your full payment being lost.
- Please note that these terms and conditions apply for appointments made for yourself or on behalf of a third party. If making a booking for a third party it is your responsibility to ensure that person/s can attend the appointment and is aware of our terms & conditions, and the cancellation policy.
- For an individual client who has purchased a course of treatments ( 6 or more sessions), we have a strict 24 hours policy to cancel or rearrange, otherwise the booked treatment will be lost.
- When paying with a gift voucher, our cancellation policy still applies and the voucher will be voided and no longer be available to use.
- In the event that we need to cancel or reschedule an appointment we will endeavor to offer acceptable alternatives or refund any full payment paid.
- Our cancelation policy is for the benefit of clients, by making our practices efficient, and Chapel Spa staff cannot override this system.
Gift Voucher Purchases
- All of our Gift Vouchers are presented in a Gift Voucher Sleeve as standard and is enclosed with a Chapel Spa Brochure.
- Vouchers will be sent first class via Royal Mail on the same day that we receive the order, as long as it is before 3pm. If it is after 3pm, it will definitely be sent the next working day.
- Usually the Voucher should be received within 2-3 working days, however please allow 5 working days, especially during Christmas and busy postal periods. If you do not receive your voucher within this time frame, you must notify us immediately.
- If you are short of time or just as a preference, we can send the gift voucher straight to the recipient. Whether you order it through the website or phone, you will have the option to detail the person’s name and a message to ensure they know who it’s from when it is received.
- All of our Full Price Gift Vouchers are valid for 9 months. If you purchase a special offer gift voucher, the expiry date may be shorter and will clearly be displayed on the offer before purchase and also on the gift voucher itself.
- All Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
- To use your voucher, you will be asked for the voucher number at the time of booking. This is present on the bottom of the voucher. To redeem the voucher, you must bring it with you when you arrive for your appointment.
- A voucher is a form of payment and your treatment cannot be carried out without it.
- Unfortunately gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen and expired gift vouchers are strictly not accepted.
- It cannot be redeemed for any services provided by a third party.
- As the gift vouchers are valid for 9 months, sometimes a treatment or package may become discontinued. If you do have ownership of a discontinued treatment voucher, it will become a monetary value voucher for the amount paid for it. If prices change, we honour the voucher as its monetary value.
- Gift Vouchers must contain a valid voucher code and expiry date.
- All bookings are subject to medical status. If for any reason the treatment or package voucher cannot be used due to a contra-indication, then the voucher will become a monetary value voucher so another treatment, product or activity can be chosen.
Complementary Vouchers and Loyalty Cards
- These are given freely and have no monetary value. Chapel Spa ltd reserves the right to change, amend, or cancel these at anytime without notice.
Retail deliveries and returns policy for all items except gift vouchers
- For all orders, which are placed before 12pm Mon – Fri, we will endeavor to dispatch the same day. Delivery of UK orders are normally delivered within five working days of dispatch.
- Redelivery of returned orders will incur an additional shipping payment.
- All delivery charges are subject to change.
- We use Royal Mail Special / Recorded Delivery for all beauty products.
- We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Signatures are required upon all deliveries being sent recorded or special post. Please ensure your delivery address is ready to accept deliveries. If you are not able to sign for the delivery yourself, please ensure you know the person who is signing on your behalf.
- All orders are accepted subject to availability of products.
- Prices will be those current at the order date.
- Please note, Chapel Spa only deliver to the UK.
- We do hope that you will be delighted with your products, if for some reason you would like to return an item please call us on 01242 386666 within 48 hours of receipt/purchase of the items. We will then ask you to return the product(s) to us unopened and in its original condition within 14 days of purchase. Please note that gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- We offer a free consultation service which will ensure you are using the correct products for your skin type, therefore any products which are returned open we will be unable to refund. If you are not sure about any of the products, please seek our advice before ordering or opening the product.
- If you are returning the goods owing to defects, incomplete or incorrect delivery, (as a result of an error by Chapel Spa Ltd), we will refund you both the price you paid for your goods (inclusive of the initial delivery charge) and the recorded delivery costs for the return postage from the original delivery point and back to us. Please enclose a valid till receipt indicating the return postage costs.
- If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, you will be required to pay for the return of the item to us. Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit. Please enclose with your products a letter stating your name, address, order ID number and reason for refund / exchange.
- We aim to handle your return within seven working days of receiving the goods.
- We will refund the price paid by you for the goods within 14 days. Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- If you are unhappy about a treatment you are receiving please in the first instance tell the therapist providing the treatment so that she can adjust the treatment if necessary and possible.
- If you are still unhappy about your treatment/service you received, please ask to speak to the duty manager on the day and explain the problem. We will endeavor to resolve any issues immediately, but in some cases these may need to be passed to a higher manager for attention. It may not always be possible for a resolution to be found immediately.
- If you decide to email us with your complaint, please give the date, time and type of treatment/ service you received, the name of the therapist (if known), your contact details, and the nature of your complaint. You should then be contacted by a manager within 3 working days, but sometimes it can take up to 5 working days.
- We always do our best to keep all our clients happy, however we do not respond to any kind of threats.
- Chapel Spa ltd reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.